curios.IT - 3D Data Explorer
curios.IT is an easy to use 3D data exploration and visualization software available for Windows, browser (web applications) and tablet computers. curios.IT allows you to quickly discover patterns, correlations and structures in your data.
curios.IT can be used to analyze all kinds of multivariate data (simultaneous visualization of up to 13 variables) such as financial data, transaction data or customer data.
Data can be interactively explored in 12 different modes/viewers:
- Basic statistics
- Linear regression
- 3D data density viewer
- 3D data density viewer (variant for comparing groups)
- Value distribution comparison (with dimension reduction to 2D)
- Matrix bar chart viewer
- Group comparison for high dimensional data (with dimension reduction to 2D)
- Matrix chart for high dimensional data
- Group comparison for high dimensional data (with dimension reduction to 3D)
- Category comparison
- Self organizing maps / u-matrix
Data can be grouped using various data mining operations (e.g. SOM clustering, discretization). To visualize high dimensional data, groups are rendered into 3D objects (e.g. trees). Up to 13 data variables can be mapped to visual features of the objects.
curios.IT is currently available for Windows, all web browsers (Unity plugin required), iPad and Android tablets and can be easily customized to meet special customer requirements.